Adding a new product or service to your store is easy with Zuhah. Simply follow the steps below to help guide you in adding a new product to your store. In this simple tutorial, we’ll cover how to add shipped products, downloadable products, and services.
- Shipped products can be any goods you can send (arts, crafts, clothing, media, tools, niche items, anything!) with options to add weight and dimensions to your product (apps, music, videos, e-books, guides).
- Downloadable products let you upload a file to download after accepting payment.
- Provide a service offering (web designer, SEO, gigs, virtual office, etc…).
Steps to Adding a New Product or Service
1. Login to zuhah.com.
2. From HOME, click on Add Products‘
3. Type in the name of your product or service.
4. Enter the item description. You can also insert any additional images here.
5. Skip to Step 6 if you have a shipped product. Under ‘Product Type‘, leave it as ‘Simple product‘ for now.
- Virtual: Check this if you are selling a Service or something that doesn’t need to be shipped.
- Downloadable: Check this if you are selling something that can be Downloaded Online. (Apps, Music, Videos, E-books, etc…)
6. Under ‘Product Data‘ enter the item’s pricing.
- Regular Price: The price of the item.
- Weight (optional): If your item is not Virtual, then you’ll see Weight and Dimensions fields of the item for you to enter.
- File Path (optional): If your item is Downloadable, then you’ll see an option to Upload a file.
7. Set an image for your item by clicking ‘Set Product Image‘.
8. Choose a picture from your computer or Media Library in the popup window.
10. Click ‘Use as featured image‘.
11. Click ‘Publish‘ to make your product visible on your store!
- Save Draft (optional): Save your product as a draft only, not visible to the public or published on your store.
- Preview (optional): See what your product looks like in your store.
This is a simple walk-through to guide you through the basic elements necessary for a product or service. There are many advanced options for adding a new product that will have to be covered in individual topics. Good Luck!